I want to join! How do I register?
To get your seat at the conference, you can enter your details on our registration portal (click here). You will then be taken to a protected payment platform where you will be able to pay with a Swedish or international bank card, or via Swish.
Your registration fee includes:
- Access to world-class talks and speakers
- 2 days to network with your peers and professors from 5 top Swedish universities: Lund, Gothenburg, Umeå, Uppsala and Karolinska
- 2 lunches: Friday and Saturday (be sure to let us know of your food requirements when you register, there will be a place for that in the form)
- The opportunity to get a professional photograph taken to use on your CV/LinkedIn/job applications
- Access to our social event in a student nation on Friday 17th!
All this for only 250kr if you register before the 17th of October, and 300kr if you register after that!
Where should I stay?
We are happy to partner with the CityStay Hotel, who are offering a discount of around 15% to SNIH attendees. CityStay offers a range of room types (and prices), from hostel dormitories to luxury hotel rooms. Located in the city center, it is only a short bus ride from the conference venue and is the perfect base to enjoy the city outside of conference hours.
Find out more here and register for the conference before the 17th of October to benefit from the discount!
Being just 38 minutes north of Stockholm, Uppsala is the fourth largest city in Sweden after Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. Despite being one of the most popular university towns in Scandinavia, it has remained it’s small-town charm and heartwarming character. The University of Uppsala was founded in 1477, thus making it the oldest facility for higher education in the whole of Scandinavia. In fact, the Celsius-Scale was invented here!
This town offers many activities, for those that want to stay just a little longer:
- Visit Gamla Uppsala (the old town) with its history stretching back over 2,000 years, even back to the age of the norse gods!
- Walk along the Fyrisån river and visit the Uppsala Cathedral (Domkyrkan), the largest and tallest cathedral in Scandinavia.
- More of a nature-lover? Depending on how adventurous you are, you can relax at Årummet, a green space beside the river Fyrisån and in the heart of the city. Or discover the area outside of the city centre by taking a hike on the Upplandsleden or Linnéstigarna, which will lead you through the beautiful landscapes of Sweden.
Convinced? Sign up for the SNIH conference here!